Currently the facing usecase requires to know the kafka client API(library)
version for our kafka cluster. We cant directly go and fetch kafka library
version that client is using from client. Moreover the kafka cluster is on
.11.* version. Moreover to accomplish the usecase, we have enabled kafka
request logs through following configuration.

*# Change to DEBUG or TRACE to enable request
logginglog4j.logger.kafka.request.logger=DEBUG,
requestAppenderlog4j.additivity.kafka.request.logger=false*

Request logs started getting printed but could not find the below mentioned
stuff:

   1. Client Library version/Provision version(such as client API is using
   kafka .8.*/.9.* version) is missing in request log.
   2. Response log is also missing. However response logs got printed in
   1.* Kafka version.

So please help us out for above mentioned usecase and also share the light
on these logs formats.

Thanks in advance.

Pawan Gandhi

Data Engineer