hi,
i have a processor that generates custom jmx metrics:
public class ProcessorJMX implements Processor<String, GenericRecord> {

    private StreamsMetrics streamsMetrics;
    private Sensor sensorStartTs;

    @Override
    public void init(ProcessorContext processorContext) {
        streamsMetrics = processorContext.metrics();
        sensorStartTs = streamsMetrics.addSensor("start_ts",
Sensor.RecordingLevel.INFO);
    }

    @Override
    public void process(String key, GenericRecord val) {
        streamsMetrics.recordThroughput(sensorStartTs,
Long.valueOf(val.get("start_ts").toString()));
    }

    @Override
    public void punctuate(long l) { }

    @Override
    public void close() { }
}i have this in my ProcessorSupplier - ProcessorSupplierJMX and use it like
this:builder.stream(stringSerde, avroSerdeValue, topicOutput).process(new
ProcessorSupplierJMX());
when i start my long running integration test, i goto jconsole, MBeans,
kafka.streams - but i dont see this metric in any of the subfolder anywhere.
what am i missing? am i looking in the wrong location? or do i need to activate
something before i can see this metric?
Thanks,
Sal