Yes, the clients do not connect to Zookeeper anymore. You can create a
loadbalancer which will point to all your Kafka brokers and use the address
of such loadbalancer as the "bootstrap server" in your clients. The clients
will use the loadbalancer and connect to one of the Kafka brokers and get
metadata from this broker. And with these metadata they will connect to the
different leaders as needed.

Jakub