Matthias,

I will try to get you the broker logs. As far as the partitions of
__consumer_offsets topic, I am not quite clear on what you want me to
provide. Are you wanting the output of

./kafka-topics.sh --zookeeper zk-host --describe --topic __consumer_offsets

-russ

Russell Teabeault | Senior Software Engineer | Twitter | @rusticules