________________________________
From: Svante Karlsson <svante.karls...@csi.se>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 3:50 PM
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: Consultant Help

try https://www.confluent.io/ - that's what they do
[https://www.confluent.io/wp-content/uploads/Untitled-design-12.png]<https://www.confluent.io/>

Confluent: Apache Kafka & Streaming Platform for the
...<https://www.confluent.io/>
www.confluent.io
Confluent, founded by the creators of Apache Kafka, delivers a complete
execution of Kafka for the Enterprise, to help you run your business in real
time.

/svante
mg>Svante..you and I know Kafka as well but a relo to SLC is a tall order indeed
mg>Currently looking for onsite resource from LDS resource I used to work for
in SLC
mg>please contact me offline for appropriate details

> We are looking for a consultant or contractor that can come onsite to our
> Ogden, Utah location in the US, to help with a Kafka set up and maintenance
> project.  What we need is someone with the knowledge and experience to
> build out the Kafka environment from scratch.
>
> We are thinking they would need to be onsite for 6-12 months  to set it
> up, and mentor some of our team so they can get up to speed to do the
> maintenance once the contractor is gone.  If anyone has the experience
> setting up Kafka from scratch in a Linux environment, maintain node
> clusters, and help train others on the team how to do it, and you are
> interested in a long term project working at the client site, I would love
> to start up  a discussion, to see if we could use you for the role.
>
> I would also be interested in hearing about any consulting firms that
> might have resources that could help with this role.
>
> Matt Stone

[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/13164074?s=200&v=4]<https://github.com/apache/kafka/commit/>

MINOR: Reduce ZK reads and ensure ZK watch is set for listener update… ·
apache/kafka@8df96a4<https://github.com/apache/kafka/commit/>
github.com
… (#4670) Ensures that ZK watch is set for each live broker for listener update
notifications in the controller. Also avoids reading all brokers from ZooKeeper
when a broker metadata is modified b...