Hello all,

I have 2 topics streamed by KStream<String, Stock> and one KStream<String,
Dividend>

I want to merge both object's informations (Stock & Dividend) and send to
another topic

with for example <String, DividendStockJoin>

The <String> key of 2 two topic is the same. I need to use, leftJoin, merge,
KTable, ...

what is the best solution ? What do you think ?

Moreover, how can I make sure the timestamp are pretty much the same? (for
merging same key at the same time produced) Example:

KStream<String, Stock> --> key: "YHOO",  and one timestamp of record 2018-04-08
19:56:30
KStream<String, Dividend> --> key: "YHOO",  and one timestamp of record
2018-04-08 19:55:27

I need a Windowing ?

Great thank & best regards,

Adrien