Hi Williams,
Thank you for quick reply.
I am new to Kafka and stream processing. Wanted to implement solution through
docker. It is expected to contain Zookeeper, Kafka, Kafkka-Connect and
Cassandra.
Tried example fromĀ Getting started with the Kafka Connect Cassandra Source
Unable to proceed further as getting below error while starting kafka.
root@default:~/kafka_2.11-1.1.0#bin/zookeeper-server-start.sh
config/server.properties-sh: bin/zookeeper-server-start.sh: not found
Below is uname -a outputLinux default 4.4.111-boot2docker #1 SMP Thu Jan 11
16:25:31 UTC 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks and regards
Jagannath S Bilgi

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jagannath Bilgi <jsbi...@yahoo.com>To:
"users@kafka.apache.org" <users@kafka.apache.org>Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018,
9:58:53 AM GMT+5:30Subject: Re: Kafka-connect
 Hi Williams,
Thank you for quick reply.
Wanted to implement solution through docker. It is expected to contain
Zookeeper, Kafka, Kafkka-Connect and Cassandra.
Tried example in Getting started with the Kafka Connect Cassandra Source
Getting below error while starting kafka.

Thanks and regards
Jagannath S Bilgi

    On Friday, May 4, 2018, 2:40:45 AM GMT+5:30, Burton Williams