Is the log coming from your application on Tomcat or Kafka? Make sure you
set the right log4j properties file. In general you can set this in
log4j.properties like this:

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, stdout

The line in your log4j.properties may look a little bit differently. The
key thing is to set the root logger to "INFO".

Hope this helps.

--
Kaufman Ng
+1 646 961 8063