Hi
I am working on this too and I still try to search nice sources how to
optimize results. I can recommend you this article Benchmarking
<https://engineering.linkedin.com/kafka/benchmarking-apache-kafka-2-million-writes-second-three-cheap-machines>
and
this presentation
<https://www.slideshare.net/JiangjieQin/producer-performance-tuning-for-apache-kafka-63147600>
about
tuning kafka. If anyone have another materials, i will be happy too.
Best regards
Darek