Hmm.. this seems new to me. Checked on the source code it seems right to me.

Could you try out the latest trunk (build from source code) and see if it
is the same issue for you?

> In addition to that, though, I also see state store metrics for tasks
that have been migrated to another instance, and their values continue to
be updated, even after seeing messages in the logs indicating that local
state for those tasks has been cleaned. Is this also fixed, or a separate
issue?

This may be an issue that is not yet resolved, I'd need to double check. At
the mean time, could you create a JIRA for it?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang