Ok, thanks again for the help, and another question, by default we did not set
the config item, so does not it take effect with the default situation?

I just searched the code with the configuration key “offset.retention.minutes",
but I can get any reference, be changed?

Best Regards,
Peyton
湖南福米信息科技有限责任公司 Hunan Fumi Financial Technology Co., Ltd.
地址 / Add :湖南省长沙市高新区岳麓西大道588号芯城科技园3栋5F (410000)
                       5/F,  Building 3, Xincheng Science & Technology Park
                       No.588 Yuelu West Ave, Changsha 410000, Hunan, P.R.China
手机 / Cell  : (86)  150 2113 9776
邮箱 / Mail :  p...@webull.com