Hi Kaustubh,

We added some fixes after version 0.11.x to improve task assignment
balance.  Can you try with Kafka streams version 2.0 and see if things
improve at all?

Kafka Streams version 2.0 is compatible with 0.10.2 broker as long as you
don't enable exactly-once processing, which is turned off by default so you
should be ok there.

As for logs I'm just looking for the Kafka Streams task
assignment/revocation related information including rebalances.

Thanks,
Bill