sorry, I wrote bad results :/
here are correctly

Directory size after sending uncompressed data: 1.5 GB

Directory size after sending data compressed with gzip: 1.2 GB

Directory size after sending data compressed with snappy: 366 MB

Directory size after sending data compressed with lz4: 2.4 GB

So gzip and snappy compress data, but lz4 increases data size

śr., 12 wrz 2018 o 11:33 Chanchal Chatterji <chanchal.chatte...@infosys.com>