Hello, Guys,

    I have a Kafka cluster, which is behind a NAT.

    I have some devices on the internet, to play as consumers and producers.
And I also have some applications which are in the same LAN with the Kafka
cluster, and play as consumers and producers.

    I have changed the "advertised.listeners" to "PLAINTEXT://{NAT IP}:{NAT
port}", and add some routes on the servers. Because I found that Kafka brokers
also use the "advertised.listeners" to talk with each other. Am I right?

    When I start a consumer in the same LAN, I found it can receive metadata
correctly. But it can't consume any message from other producer in the same LAN.

    Did I miss anything, and how to make it work?

Thank you very much!

lxyscls