I have a cluster with 4 brokers and I want to reduce it to 2 brokers.  I cannot
re-assign __consumer_offsets because it wants at least 3 brokers.

Is there a way to do this?  Or am I going to have to trash my cluster and start
over?

-Dylan

(206) 235-8809 - Cell

The information contained in this email message, and any attachment thereto, is
confidential and may not be disclosed without the sender's express permission.
If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto, in whole or
in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by telephone, fax or email and delete the
message and all of its attachments. Thank you.