I've been experimenting with the streams SessionStore and found some behavior
that contradicts the javadoc. Specifically: I have a SessionStore, and put() a
session with key K1 and session of time T0-T5. I then call findSessions("K1",
T2, T4) and it comes back empty. I would expect the session to be returned
since, according to the documentation that call fetches "any sessions with the
matching key and the sessions end is >= earliestSessionEndTime and the sessions
start is <= latestSessionStartTime" and obviously T5 >= T2 and T0 <= T4. From
the behavior I see, the third parameter to this method should be called
"latestSession*End*Time". That is, the method returns all sessions that end
within the range given. Any thoughts?

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or
distribution of this email (or any attachments) by others is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email and any attachments. No employee or agent of TiVo
Inc. is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc. by
email. Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written
agreement.