Hello,

We are thinking of rolling out Kafka on Kubernetes deployed on public cloud
(AWS or GCP, or other). We were hoping if someone could provide some
suggestion or insight here.

What we are trying to understand is how logs.dir property is affected when
we run Pods in a specific worker node? if we are running 3 broker PODs with
1 ZK Pod, how are we treating the logs.dir property for brokers (i.e. their
location for offsets/data etc.)? Are the log.dirs mounted to different
locations? Or, are they sharing the same path i.e. same set of files?

We understand that people are quite busy with the ongoing release. So any
insight you can provide will be highly appreciated.