Thank you Ryanne for the answer, My question is can I run Streams app
inside Connect, what I mean is since Streams is a library, can I build a
custom Source connector and use Streams in there . or using Streams in
transforms??
We want to containerize Kafka connect as in wrap it in a docker, and since
all the Kafka-connect configs are stored in Kafka itself, so the container
can be stateless, we can spin up containers as and when needed, we want
this approach to fetch data from microservices and golden gate oracle. etc.