Hi

In Kafka topic data is split into partitions. Partitions are assigned to
brokers.

I assume what you are trying to says is that the distribution of messages
across partitions is not balanced.

Messages are written to topics as key,value. The messages are distributed
across partitions based on key.

Perhaps you need to pick a better key that gives balanced distribution.

regards

--
http://khangaonkar.blogspot.com/