Hello 王美功,

I am using 2.1.0. And, I think you nailed it on the head, because my
application is low throughput and I am seeing UNKNOWN_PRODUCER_ID all the
time with exactly once enabled. I've googled this before but couldn't
identify the cause. Thank you!

Setting retry.backoff.ms to 5 brought the latency down from 1.3s to 750ms.
That's tolerable for me, but I am wondering: when the KAFKA-7190 is fixed,
will the latency drop further?

Dmitry