Hi Alessandro,

What version of Kafka do you use?

Could you please give a more detailed example for the issues with the two
keys you see?

Could the following bug be related to the duplicates you see?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-7895?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20issuetype%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20component%20%3D%20streams%20AND%20text%20~%20%22duplicate%22

How do you restart the processor?

Best,
Bruno