Hello everyone,

I'm trying to window a stream of machine production data, this use case
needs a message with timestamp ending at the tumbling window end to be
included in the current window not the next, because the message production
amount refers to the previous x seconds. This doesn't work because by the
docs:

Tumbling time windows are aligned to the epoch, with the lower interval
> bound being inclusive and the upper bound being exclusive

is there a way to have the lower bound exclusive and the upper one
inclusive?
Another idea is to change our timestamp extractor and remove 1 second from
the message timestamp but it's not an option I'd like.

Thank you

--
Alessandro Tagliapietra