Dear Team

In our project, for SMS/Email purpose we are using Kafka cluster and Real-time
Notification which is our custom application.

We are sending to messages from Kafka to Real-time Notification, and then SMTP
Gateway servers.

Our problem is ,sometimes customers are getting same email for multiple times.
During this time consumer is goes to Rebalancing mode.

How to overcome this,
Right now, we have 10 partitions for Kafka topic and 10 consumers.

Can you please suggest us to fix this one.

If you required any information/logs, I’ll share to you .

Please help us, Thanks