Hello Andrew,
yes it fixed it! Thank you! I was missing the consumer. configuration...
so here we seem to be configuring different Kafka clients... what is the
reason for this? The configs prefixed with consumer. are for the consumers
I'm trying to connect with sinks? and the others are for internal
management of KafkaConnect, such as storing offsets, configs, etc?
Thx for your help
Javier arias