Hello Pieter,

If you only have one record every few seconds that may be too small given
you have at least 25 partitions (as I saw you have a xxx--repartition-24
partition), which means that for a single partition, it may not see any
records for a long time, and in this case you may need to override it to
very large values. On the other hand, if you can reduce your num.partitions
that may also help increasing the traffic per partition.

Also could you show me how did you override the configs in the repartition
topics?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang