If you deploy your streams app into a docker container, you'd need to make
sure local state directories are preserved, since otherwise whenever you
restart all the state would be lost and Streams then has to bootstrap from
scratch. E.g. if you are using K8s for cluster management, you'd better use
stateful sets to make sure local states are preserves across re-deployment.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang