Hey Kamesh,

thank you for the question. Could you also check the broker side log to see
if the group is forming generations properly? Information we have for now
is a bit hard to tell what's going on. Also since you have upgraded to 2.3,
during incremental rebalancing you will experience 2 rebalance in a row but
won't revoke/assign tasks unless necessary, could you verify that for old
connectors their partitions are not getting revoked during the first
rebalance?

Boyang