Rajeev, the config errors are unavoidable at present and can be ignored or
silenced. The Plugin error is concerning, and was previously described by
Vishal. I suppose it's possible there is a dependency conflict in these
builds. Can you send me the hash that you're building from? I'll try to
reproduce.

Ryanne