Robin.

Thank you for the reply.

I am about to run kafka on docker in development environment for first time
and also in production.
To get started, I searched images in docker hub that has "Official Images"
tag to find if there is a docker image maintained by the community.
But there wasn't one so I asked the question.

Thanks,
Yu Watanabe