Hello,

I am prototyping Kafka replication with Mirror Maker 2. At the beginning, I
had hard times with
org.apache.kafka.connect.errors.ConnectException: Error while attempting to
create/find topic(s) 'mm2-offsets.dst.internal'...
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.InvalidReplicationFactorException:
Replication factor: 3 larger than available brokers: 1.
Caused by:
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.InvalidReplicationFactorException:
Replication factor: 3 larger than available brokers: 1.
I managed to find the settings to put in mm2.properties
(offset.storage.replication.factor=1), and discovered 6 internal topics.

But it raises broader questions: What internal topics should I expect with
MM2? What are their purpose? On which side of the replicator (source,
target or both) are they? How can I tune them (topic name, replication
factor...)? And more generally where can I find a mm2.properties settings
documentation?

Thanks for your help,
Gérald