From: Liam Clarke <liam.cla...@adscale.co.nz>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 10:52 AM
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: [External] Re: Urgent helep please! How to measure producer and
consumer throughput for single partition?

This mail originated from an external party outside DBS -
users-return-39580-sunilchaudhari=dbs....@kafka.apache.org<mailto:users-return-39580-sunilchaudhari=dbs....@kafka.apache.org>.
 Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and
know the content is safe.

Hi Sunil,

Looks like Metricbeats has a Jolokia module that will capture JMX exposed
metrics for you:

https://www.elastic.co/blog/brewing-in-beats-add-support-for-jolokia-lmx

Kind regards,

Liam Clarke