Hi, Peter, following what we talked about before, I want to understand what
will happen when one broker goes down, I would say it will be very similar
to what happens under disk failure, except that the rules apply to all the
partitions on that broker instead of only one malfunctioned disk. Am I
right? Thanks.

张祥 <xiangzhang1...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月5日周四 上午9:25写道: