Hey guys, I'm getting a bit overwhelmed by the different variables used to
help enable batching for me.

I have some custom batching logic that processes when either N records have
been buffered or my max timeout has been hit. It was working decently well,
but I hit this error:

*This means that the time between subsequent calls to poll() was longer
than the configured max.poll.interval.ms <http://max.poll.interval.ms>,
which typically implies that the poll loop is spending too much time
message processing.*

I ultimately want to wait for the buffer to fill up or sit and collect data
continuously for 30-45 mins at a time. Do I need to do anything with
heartbeat or session timeout as well?

So now my question is.. Can I just bump my maxPollInterval to something
like:

maxPollInterval: '2700000',