Hi Pushkar,

There is a concept of a global store
<https://kafka.apache.org/25/javadoc/org/apache/kafka/streams/StreamsBuilder.html#addGlobalStore-org.apache.kafka.streams.state.StoreBuilder-java.lang.String-org.apache.kafka.streams.kstream.Consumed-org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.ProcessorSupplier->in
Kafka Streams.
The global state store has data from all partitions from the provided input
topic, unlike a "regular" state store that only has data for the partitions
of the streams task that owns the store.
Note that global stores are still "local" because the store is materialized
on the machine running the streams app. But it's considered "global"
because it accesses all partitions of the input topic for the store.

HTH,
Bill