Hi,
It's the client that closes the connection, you can see some
disconnectExceptions in the client log, however it would be nice if there was a
log: "Closing connection due to request timeout" somwhere. This would save me
some time parsing wireshark logs, though when you look at that carefully you
see it's the client closing. But when you diagnose something that happens in
the production it's always a bit more stressfull, so you can miss such things
(wireshark captures are not known for bravity).
Regards,Goran
    On Saturday, May 2, 2020, 03:33:24 PM GMT+2, Liam Clarke-Hutchinson