Hello Matthias,

By the way, this error seems to be occurring in only one of the services.
There is another service which is also using kafka streams to consumer from
source, uses processors and then a sink to the output topic, however that
service is running fine. The difference is this other service is using
at_least_once guarantee while the service in error is exactly once
guarantee.
So does this issue relate to transactions which are used only when
exactly_once guarantee is set?