Hi robin,

Seems i didn't make it clear.

Actually we still use jdbc sink connector.
But we want to use the JDBC Sink function  in our own distributed  platform
intead of kafka connector

I want to consolidate the code here:
https://github.com/confluentinc/kafka-connect-jdbc/

Receive kafka avro record,  add it to JDBCSinkTask, the task will automatically
generate the sql and execute it according to the schema registry.

Seems i can do it like this.
But i am not able to transform GenericRecord to SinkRecord.

    JdbcSinkTask task = new JdbcSinkTask();
    task.start(props2);
    consumer.subscribe(Collections.singletonList("orders"));

    while (true) {
        final ConsumerRecords<String, GenericRecord> records =
consumer.poll(Duration.ofMillis(100));
        for (final ConsumerRecord<String, GenericRecord> record : records) {
            final String key = record.key();
            final GenericRecord value = record.value();
            change the GenericRecord to sinkRecord
            task.put(Arrays.asList(sinkRecord));
        }
    }