Hi Ricardo,
  I was a little confused about the function of Jira tickets and mailing list.
Thanks for your clarify. I have created one,

发件人: Ricardo Ferreira <rifer...@riferrei.com>
发送时间: 2020年6月9日 19:58
收件人: users@kafka.apache.org; Jiamei Xie <jiamei....@arm.com>
主题: Re: Unused options in ConsumerPerformance

Hi Jiamei,

Changes in Apache Kafka need to be handled via JIRA
tickets<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KAFKA/issues>. The best way to
get started with this is joining the developer mailing
list<dev-subscr...@kafka.apache.org>.

Thanks,

-- Ricardo
On 6/9/20 4:00 AM, Jiamei Xie wrote:

Hi

It seems  that Option numThreadsOpt and numFetchersOpt are unused in
ConsumerPerformance. Could it be removed?

I have done benchmarks to get consumer performance vs threads and there were no
big differences with different thread number.

I read source code core/src/main/scala/kafka/tools/ConsumerPerformance.scala
and found that numThreadsOpt and numFetchersOpt are not used.

Best wishes

Jiamei Xie

medium. Thank you.

medium. Thank you.