Hi there,

I just have a problem with my kafka brokers, maybe a firewall issue, but I
don’t know. I have got 3 Brokers at three different Servers (each with another
IP) and on the first server running zookeeper:

Server1:9092 (zookeeper:2182)

Server2:9092

Server3:9092

And I have got a topic with a replication factor of three. If I try to publish
new messages to that topic, I got the following error:

Confluent.Kafka.ProduceException`2[System.Byte[],System.String]: Local: Message
timed out

   at Confluent.Kafka.Producer`2.ProduceAsync(TopicPartition topicPartition,
Message`2 message, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

   at
FluentSoftware.EventSourcing.KafkaProducerEventPublisher.PublishEvents[TEvent](String
 topic, IEnumerable`1 eventsToApply)

   at FluentSoftware.EventSourcing.CommandBus.SendAsync[TCommand](TCommand
command)

   at
Heliprinter.Mediator.Communication.OrderService.Controllers.OrderController.Post(PostOrderViewModel
 newOrder) in
C:\agent\_work\15\s\Source\Services\Heliprinter.Mediator.Communication.OrderService\Controllers\OrderController.cs:line
 55

and the REST API responses with an Gateway timeout. Could anyone tell me

*       If this error could be an replication issue?
*       How I can debug these issue?
*       And where I can find replication details in the logs?

Kind regards,

Sebastian.