Again, we haven't changed the default message size, I believe this exception is
a red herring.

On Tue, 2020-07-28 at 17:38 +0000, manoj.agraw...@cognizant.com wrote:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Attention: This email was sent from outside Xperi. DO NOT
CLICK any links or attachments unless you expected them.

________________________________

Hi ,

You also make to change at producer and consumer side as well

server.properties:

message.max.bytes=15728640

replica.fetch.max.bytes=15728640

max.request.size=15728640