Hi there,

I'm currently exploring MM2 and having some trouble with the
RemoteClusterUtils.translateOffsets() method. I have been successful in
migrating a consumer group from the source cluster to the target cluster,
but was wondering how I could migrate this consumer group back to the
original source topic?

It is my understanding that there isn't any checkpoint data being
emitted for this consumer group since it is consuming from a mirrored topic
in the target cluster. I'm currently getting an empty map since there isn't
any checkpoint data for 'target.checkpoints.internal' in the source
cluster. So, I was wondering how would I get these new translated offsets
to migrate the consumer group back to the source cluster?

Please let me know if my question was unclear or if you require further
clarification! Appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Josh