Hi Tess D'erberwill, Таисия Дорошенков,

Thanks a lot for the reply on this, one major issue I found with our
existing metrics is that they are not granular enough i.e if the
rebalancing finishes under 10 seconds then I might lose that event in the
metrics if my metrics scrape interval is 10 seconds.

Any suggestions around how to log the exact events than metrics(major
concern is around losing the events)

Thanks