Thanks for the quick response Matthias. We were planning to move to AWS
MSK, and I think we will have to defer it until rack awareness is in place
for Kafka Streams. Reason being consumers consuming from brokers in
different availability zones would result in high data transfer charges. Do
you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tony