Hi all,

We have a Kafka Streams job which has high CPU utilization. When profiling the
job, we saw that this was for a large part due to RocksDB methods: flush, seek,
put, get, iteratorCF. We use the default settings for our RocksDB state store.
Which configuration parameters are most important to tune to lower CPU usage?
Most documentation focuses on memory as the bottleneck.

Our job does a join and window step. The commit interval is 1 second. We
enabled caching and the cache is 512MB large. We have 6 instances of 6 CPU and
30 GB RAM.

Thank you for any help!