Hi Kafka
     I'm pushing kafka to support arm ci. I think this is a very meaningful
work because of it helps kafka get better. If Kafka supports arm, the
following benefits are provided:
    1. Kafka can be easily used by arm users. They do not need to worry
about kafka being unavailable on the arm platform. With the arm CI, we can
ensure that each code integration can run properly on the arm platform. If
we do more, we can provide the official arm release package to benefit the
ARM users. I think this is a very meaningful work for Kafka users on the
arm platform.
    2. More and more big data components, including Spark, Flink, and
Hadoop, are supported on the arm platform. As the most popular message
middleware, Kafka is often integrated with other components. If the arm
platform is supported, the deployment of the entire service is more
convenient and quick.In [https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/], you can see there
are two arm servers to support arm ci for hadoop.
    3. It is not difficult for kafka to support arm because of jvm. So it's
not a waste of energy.

    In order to get kafka to support arm ci, I did the following:
    1、[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-10759],All test cases
are tested on the arm platform.
    2、[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21203],Provide the arm
machine to the Infra for testing the arm CI of the Kafka.
    3、[https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/9872], Modify the jenkinsfile
to support the arm ci for kafka.

     @junrao <http://twitter.com/junrao>   @nehanarkhede
<http://twitter.com/nehanarkhede>  @allthingshadoop