From: Stephin Thomas <steth...@redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 9:11 AM
To: users@kafka.apache.org <users@kafka.apache.org>
Subject: Unable to run unit tests inside a docker container

Hi,
I have cloned the apache-Kafka repo inside a docker container that has java
11 installed on it and on running the ./gradlew uniTest command I'm
getting build failure with failing network tests.

The logs from the container are uploaded here
https://gist.github.com/STEPHINRACHEL/9fbce12db303eb0285d14ff322dbd15d#file-gistfile1-txt-L1235

Could someone guide me on how to run the unit tests inside a docker
container?

Thanks and Regards,
-Stephin