Thanks for the responses. In the worst case, I might have to keep both rocksdb
for local store and keep an external store like Redis.

-mohan

On 3/13/21, 8:53 PM, "Pushkar Deole" <pdeole2...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Another issue with 3rd party state stores could be violation of
    exactly-once guarantee provided by kafka streams in the event of a failure
    of streams application instance.
    Kafka provides exactly once guarantee for consumer -> process -> produce
    through transactions and with the use of state store like redis, this
    guarantee is weaker

https://github.com/andreas-schroeder/redisks/tree/master/src/main/java/com/github/andreas_schroeder/redisks