Hi,

My name is Arian. I work at Scania as an architect.

We have SAP in our landscape and are using PI/PO as our integration platform.
We are interested to know what type of integration options there is to
integrate to Kafka from a SAP PI/PO perspective. We know that Kafka has an API
proxy which we can utilize with our REST adapter but we are concerned as to if
that will be sufficient enough for all of our use cases. There are adapters
available for purchase (for instance Advantco Kafka adapter for PI/PO) but we
would like to know if there is other options before we should take a look into
that.

Please also provide useful links, whitepaper regarding this (SAP PI/PO ->
Kafka). Perhaps a meeting/demo session can be arranged.

BR
Arian