BTW, yes that indicates the record in the changelog was already truncated
(logically). But since we only physically truncate logs by segments, which
is 1GB by default, it should still be physically on the log. Are you
enabling EOS on Streams, and when you shutdown the streams app, is that a
clean shutdown?

--
-- Guozhang