Hi all,

I am using a Kafka topic to hanle invalidation events inside a system A
that consists of different nodes. When a node of System A detects that a
situation for invalidation happens, it  produces an event to the
invalidation topic. The rest of the nodes in System A consume that
invalidation topic to be aware of those invalidations and process them.
My question is how can I configure the producers and consumers of that
topic to minimize the time of that end to end  scenario? I mean I am
interested in reducing the time that it takes to an event to be written
into Kafka and reducing the time that it takes for a producer to consume
those events.

Thanks in advance